The objective of this project is to focus in R&D ofAI & Machine Learning
This robot is a professional small humanoid robot consist of full aluminum parts, smooth surface with smooth
edges not hurting hands, the metal is unbleached, beautiful and durable. The High Torque Standard Servo Motor
with Dual Ball Bearing and Metal Gears. Provides 14kg/cm at 4.8V and 16kg/cm at 6V. Replacement for HS-645MG.
Arduino Uno R3 based USB 18 Servo Controller is ideal for making Autonomous and PC based systems which run over
Hobby Servo motors. The software helps to develop the complex sequences in real time on the hardware like
robotic arms, walkers, bipeds and any other servo controlled system. It also generates Arduino based code for
the developed sequence which can be deployed on the controller on board thereby making the robot autonomous.
- Arches punching, corner cutting
- Cost-effective and easy-to-use
- For hobbyists, robot competition, kids
Servo Motor Specifications
- Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +60 Degree C
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Connector Wire Length: 12"
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 0.8"x 1.4" (41 x 20 x 36mm)
- Weight: 48gm
- Stage I - Develop autonomous humanoid with all basic features like walking,
dancing, follow, track co-ordinates, manual control using GUI.
- Stage II - Image Processing to track in real-time objects using harcascades,
machine learning algorithms to make it more intelligent.
- Stage III - Voice Recognition to give commands and perform basic tasks.
- Stage IV - Completely autonomous humanoid to interact with users &
environment that can make decisions like self-driving cars.
This is just an initial time line and not enough detail is known to provide a better time estimate. These steps may not be carried out in the same order as they appear above either and a more iterative approach is likely to be used.
Conclusion and Future Scope
- Machine Learning: Help students to learn & implement ongoing researches.
- Learning by demonstration.
- Language Acquisition.
- Gestural Communication.
- Advance features inspired from NAO, ASIMO, etc. at cheap costs.
- Virtual Reality Controls.
- Vishal Aditya - B.Tech CSE (2013-2017)
- Vamishi Reddy - B.Tech CSE (2013-2017)